Monday, July 1, 2013

Poughkeepsie Here I Come!!!




Hello Everyone!! So as most of you know, the week of august 4th I will be moving to Poughkeepsie, NY. (60 miles north of NYC) Yes, I was suppose to go to Lancaster Bible College for Worship arts but I was unable to due to financial issues. This job will give me a great opportunity to save up a good amount of money for college. I will be living there for about 2 years. I will come home on Thanksgiving and Christmas, hopefully being able to see all of you!! I will be a nanny for 4 beautiful children, the two youngest are girls and the two oldest are boys, ages ranging from 6-13. I am super excited for the move and CAN NOT WAIT to see what God has in store for me and the family I will become apart of. Please pray for me, my family, and the family I will be working for. This is a big transition for me and my family as well as the family I will be working for (especially the children).

During my stay in NY I will be writing on this Blog when I can, I do not know if it will be only on the weekend on in the evenings when I am off. If you are one who wants to follow this blog, I would check back once or twice during the week in the beginning of my new job. I will get into a flow of things and make sure I pick a good time to write, then I will say what days I will be writing. I will post pictures and write about what God is doing, and I am positive He will be doing AMAZING things! 

I really want to thank ALL of you for always supporting me in my walk with God and His plan in my life. I really would have never guessed this is where I would be after graduating high school but God always has a plan and I will trust Him where ever he takes me!

 I especially want to thank Caring Community Church Of God, I am super upset about leaving all of you. You all have made such an amazing impact on my life! Always praying for me in my travels and for God plan in my life.  You have prepared me for my NY life, I have learned to work really well with children in VBS and Childrens church. (Thanks Kent!) I have been taught by some amazing worship leaders on how to sing with your heart and praise God with every note. (Thanks Andrew!) But the most important how to love people. In my opinion our church is SO special. The love in the room every Sunday is just so embracing, no matter what I am going through I always find someone that makes me smile) So thank YOU, every single one of you! For no matter what I was ever going though I always had a helping hand, always had a prayer warrior, and always had insightful wisdom from the people of God. I could seriously keep going on and on about how thankful I am of all of you. I will make sure to visit you EVERY time I come! I love all of you!!!! 
Oh, one more thing prayer warriors! Please pray that I can find a church that I can worship and feel comfortable in, during my stay in NY. CCOG will always be my home church but for the time being I need a second home so I can continue to have Gods word breathed into me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment