Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Starting Out

So I moved in yesterday...WOW was it a drastic change. I went through so many emotions and feeling. I woke up today feeling a lot better. I thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!!! While I was being taken around the house today to see where the kids keep things I was really thinking about how much I will love this job!! The girls are amazing and I havent met both boys but the oldest is very kind and sweet. The malls here are huge! (as well as the price for everything too! 4 bucks for gas!!!!)

Sorry about my writing being everywhere and not focused! I am a bit overwhelmed with my life right now so my writing wont be organized until my life is. haha. I got in contact with a church right down the road from me and I am super excited for tomorrow because they have a young adult group and I can meet some people my age there! I really need some friends to hang out with!

Well so here I go....starting my new life as a nanny! Please keep me in your prayers!
I am never alone because God is always with me!!!
Love ALL of YOU!
Skylar

No comments:

Post a Comment