Friday, August 9, 2013

Wow!

As I have shared with some of you I had been feeling like God was far off somewhere. No matter what I did I couldn't feel His presence. I went to a young adult group last night at a church near by and it was amazing. Amazing people and amazing words of God.  I felt so under the weather spiritually I needed their encouragement and to have Gods word spoken into me. They prayed for me and are continuing to and for those that have been praying for me, thank you!! It is much needed! 

I came to a conclusion that since God isn't a big part of this home, satan was not happy and wanted me out right away. He threw emotional battles me way, mental struggles, and a physical draining. I felt like God was so far away. I continued to pray and do devotions. I called a few people and their prayers came my way. I feel like I have over come that battle but I know there will be more to come. Satan does not want me here. He wants me back home. Gods plan for me here is big and I can not wait until I see it unfold day by day!! Thank you for your prayers and support! Love and miss you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment